Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012-A new blog

Happy New Year!

It's the first day of 2012 and a reminder that it's a new day and a fresh start at new beginnings, setting goals, working to achieve them, making better choices, learning from failures, and celebrating successes! It's also a reminder that we all start somewhere! My journey in this life so far is much like that of a roller coaster filled with anticipation, exhilaration, steep climbs, rapid falls, and twists and turns while trying to celebrate my successes and learning and growing from my failures. While I am an adrenaline junkie at heart and I love nothing more than heart thumping, chest pounding excitement, there's that sweet spot during the ride where all these great things come together in a way that's euphoric and balanced. That euphoria is what I feel when I workout, when I train clients, when my body is physically moving and when I am eating healthfully and mindfully and I love it! I hope that I can motivate and inspire you to push beyond your physical and mental limits and accomplish things you never imagined by sharing my knowledge, expertise, and personal experiences. We all live such different lives and have our own unique talents and experiences and it's such a thrill to not only share my own with my clients, but to also learn about my clients and grow not only as a trainer, but as a human being. I have a few handfuls of people whom I have met throughout the years that have touched my life in such profound ways, in ways that I see things differently, more clearly, more compassionately and am wiser because of them. If I can make a difference in just one person's life, I will consider myself a success.

I hope you will join me in my journey and allow me to follow you in yours. Let us all learn, grow, motivate, inspire, and rekindle our inner spirits, fires, and passions-physically, mentally, intellectually, spiritually, and emotionally.

High Octane Training-Fuel Your Inner Athlete. Fuel Your Life!

I want to end this post with one of my favorite quotes.

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit." ~Albert Schweitzer

1 comment:

  1. Well then,, consider yourself a success... you Have made a difference in my life.... now to get my ass back in the freakin gym...

    ReplyDelete

Followers